This year we chose Kemence for our camp base. Kemence is a small village in Pest county with around 1000 inhabitants. (Already twice the size that we had in the previous years!)
The surroundings are really beautiful and calm. As we will be in the edge of the Börzsöny mountains, you can expect lots of green, with a small stream and a tiny train rail in addition.
We will be at the end of the village, but if needed, there are a few shops /restaurants /pubs in a 15-20 minutes walking distance.
The guesthouse called Kőrózsa Panzió. Here we can find everything that we need:
– Lots of private space with 2 or 3-bed rooms.
– A bit more space for families with 4-bed rooms.
– Common outside areas, which will be perfect for holding our lectures.
– A dining area with the house’s own restaurant and an open bar, which will be at our service at evenings and nights as well! 🙂 This area has also been freshly rebuilt and renovated this year.
– Great option to do sports: an open area next to the house to play football/badminton, table tennis in the common area.
– Jacuzzi and sauna that we can also use.
You can check the house in the following page: https://korozsapanzio.hu/
This time we won’t have a pool in the venue. However, if there is a need to see and experience a bit bigger water, than the jacuzzi, there will be a small beach in the direct neighbor of the place, within 100m!